Saturday, November 27, 2010

Black Friday Shopping

Did you do any Black Friday shopping? I used to enjoy getting up early and going out to get some great deals, BUT not anymore. My sleep has become more and more precious over the past few years. I did go out tonight to pick up some Black Friday specials that Walgreens had going on all week-end. My before tax total was $1.65. That sounds so much better than my total out of pocket, which was $5.29. I did these deals in 4 transactions and used lots of coupons and Register Rewards A.K.A. Jingle Cash for the holidays.
Here's what I got for my $5.29.

  • Hawaiian Punch
  • Oral B Toothbrush
  • Gum Flossers
  • Nivea shave cream
  • Crest toothpaste
  • Gallon of milk
  • 3 rolls of wrapping paper
  • 3 rolls of tape
  • 2 vaseline lotion
  • Olay body wash
  • Secret body spray
  • Old Spice body spray
  • Herbal Essence shampoo
  • Scunci hair bands
  • Thermacare heat wrap
  • Tuf paper towels

No comments:

Post a Comment